Welcome and about this Wiki
Welcome to the Need For Speed NeoWiki - this wiki is a community maintained repository of walkthroughs, guides, and information about the Need For Speed series of games. At the moment, we need ALL The help we can get to add all the information we can onto the Wiki.
You may log in with your Neoseeker username and password!
New Main Page header and theme. - Kamikaze 15-16 December 2010
You can help us by...
- Organizing and updating pages
- Uploading images - Screenshots, box-art, logos, anything!
- And anything else you can think of!
What do we want?
- Game and car descriptions
And other useful, detailed information about the game.
Where to start?
- Check out Short Pages and add to them, try and get our short page list as short as possible and add as much information as you can.
- Help start pages from the Wanted Pages list, which lists a bunch of pages linked within the Wiki but that have not been created yet.
- Check out Long Pages for some examples of in depth pages on the wiki.
- Help organize pages, and upload plenty of images!
- Start creating Guide and Walkthrough like pages!
- Write original content in your own words - do NOT copy and paste from other sources (but it is ok to source from other locations as long as you write using your own words, just like a research paper or Wikipedia article. References are fine)
Start your work by visiting or creating these pages. Then link out from there. Remember we are looking at creating thousands of IN DEPTH pages with tons and tons of information!
Wiki Staff Activity
Just our wiki staff showing if they're active so you know who to PM when you need to ask something.
Last Update: January 7th 2011
You can submit Need For Speed news to GameGrep and it will show up here in the Need For Speed Wiki!
Submit Need For Speed News
- Volkswagen Golf R32 - (Speed_Reaper, 12:34, 14 December 2013)
- Nissan Skyline R34 - (Speed_Reaper, 14:18, 10 December 2013)
- Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren - (Speed_Reaper, 14:13, 10 December 2013)
- Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG - (Speed_Reaper, 14:07, 10 December 2013)
- Mercedes-Benz CLK 500 - (Speed_Reaper, 13:58, 10 December 2013)
- Lotus Europa - (Speed_Reaper, 13:44, 10 December 2013)
- Lotus Elise 111R - (Speed_Reaper, 13:33, 10 December 2013)
- Lamborghini Murcielago - (Speed_Reaper, 18:27, 9 December 2013)
- Lamborghini Gallardo - (Speed_Reaper, 18:09, 9 December 2013)
- Mazda RX-7 - (Speed_Reaper, 17:36, 9 December 2013)
- Ford Mustang - (Speed_Reaper, 16:11, 9 December 2013)
- Koenigsegg CCX - (Speed_Reaper, 16:10, 9 December 2013)
- Infiniti G35 - (Speed_Reaper, 16:04, 9 December 2013)
- Ford Mustang GT - (Speed_Reaper, 15:47, 9 December 2013)
Need for Speed Wiki Statistics
As of February 10 2016, this NeoWiki currently has 265 articles and 346 images. Help us make this NeoWiki even better by looking at our Wanted pages!
Need for Speed Top Contributors