Hills Borough Parkway
One of the harder tracks and one of the longest at 7.9 miles long. It is a checkpoint race with lots of low speed corners that will favor the Tuner class.
1. Just after the tight hairpin before the second checkpoint, keep to the right and take the tunnel on the right.
2. Just after you have passed the 2 fires on the right when you enter the university zone, use the shortcut on the right on the exit of the corner.
3. After you have came out of the tight hairpin after the 3rd checkpoint, watch for the shortcut on the left.
4. Just after you have passed the jump and the Pursuit Breaker, drive straight on and try to use both parts of it.
5. Just after the 4th checkpoint, keep to the right and go through the tall gates.